I have written extensively about prepping your home to sell. My Post Decluttering Your Home walks you room by room in getting it ready to sell. I even have a 19-step process that covers everything you need to know during the home selling process.
But I am reading a really good book – Effortless by Greg McKeon. He talks about simplifying everything you do.
So here you go:
5 Steps in Selling your Home
- Pack EVERYTHING that you don’t need in the next 60 days
- Paint/touch up all walls that need it – hire this out!!!
- Clean your home!! Scrub it!! – hire this out!!!
- Refresh your landscaping – hire this out!!!
- List with ME! I will handle everything else